Monday, July 25, 2011

St. Louey

After a fun weekend with the Baker's, we headed down to St. Louis Monday afternoon.  We had to stop and see Tim Wallace and his girlfriend Jill.  Tim is one of my best friends from high school.  I am so glad we stopped to see them.
As soon as we arrived, we freshened up and went over to another one of our classmates to have dinner.  Becka (Foley) Geitz and her husband Jeff hosted a great dinner party in their backyard.  There was a lot of eating, drinking, laughing and reminiscing.  Aimee and I had a great time and it was so nice to remember the old/good times!  After dinner we went back to Tim's place and ended the evening with some wii golf (I kicked Tim's ass) and a little facebook battling lol!
Tuesday Tim took the day off from work.  For breakfast we fueled up at a cool little diner down the street from them.  The Hash was delicious!  Later on we went to a Rock Fest at an outdoor amphitheater.  There were some good bands and some interesting acts.  All in all, I am glad that I went.  I was able to spend some more time with my man Tim, and some of his friends.  While we were at our concert, Aimee went with Jill and Becka to the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert.  The girls made homemade t-shirts and had an absolute blast!  It was a great day filled with lots of music and drink.
Wednesday morning we started packing up to head down to Ozark.  But before we left, both Tim and Jill came home for lunch.  We were able to visit for another couple hours, which was nice.  We took a couple snapshots on their balcony and then we were on our way towards my mom's place.
It is so awesome to have great friends to share our lives with, because that's what life is all about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment