Monday, June 20, 2011

Big-D

We rolled into town on Saturday, and met up with my cousin Shawn and Derek. We had a great time visiting and eating some yummy pizza.

Sunday Josh and I piddled around for most of the day, then met up with Shawn and Derek to eat at Mias Tex- Mex, the food was great and so was the company.  

  

After dinner Derek took us to see Jerry Jones and Troy Aikmans house.....very nice houses in a very nice neighborhood.  Next we topped the night off with some custard from Harry's....It was delicious.  Josh and I had a blast hanging out with Shawn and Derek.  Thank you guys!

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader's Locker Room


Inside Cowgirl Stadium


What an amazing Stadium,  I still like Invesco Better!! LOL!


Rangers Ballpark


Here are a few miscellaneous pics...

 Josh and I gave Levi a holster and cap guns.  Colby got a Tow-mater truck.  They loved it..

 Playing in my suitcase..


They loved playing in Frankie's cage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment